Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many Affiliate Links do I put in one page?
How many Affiliate Links do I put in one page?
Maximum two. You don't wanna get your audience pressurized that you are only here to sale things.
One at most. See people need to trust you for you to get sales. So why overcrowd one page by putting many affiliate links.
Too many for what exactly? Are you trying to rank your website in organic search? If so you need to understand each link you add detracts from the overall link value of your page.

Too many for users? Begin by using your best judgement and perform A/B testing.

In short, if you configure your site to provide the most authentic value for users and you succeed, Google will not have any problem with your site. If you attempt to manipulate your users or Google, then you are risking a penalty.
Davidwatson Wrote:Too many for what exactly? Are you trying to rank your website in organic search? If so you need to understand each link you add detracts from the overall link value of your page.

Too many for users? Begin by using your best judgement and perform A/B testing.

In short, if you configure your site to provide the most authentic value for users and you succeed, Google will not have any problem with your site. If you attempt to manipulate your users or Google, then you are risking a penalty.

I don't think that the OP has asked this about for any Google Penalty. I think that OP has asked for user experience.

And yeah. Maximum two links per page is the best option.
It would be 1 or 2 per content page but still the affiliate links must be injected to the keyword phrase that promotes call to action in which will benefit them in the long run.
I do not ever use many since I lost some websites due to Google from ranking.

I usually do a single page per product and my link is in there two to three times. I have no ads in the widgets except for that one product and I do not use other type of ads on my sites.

I also when building a blog or forum do not use affiliate links for 1 to 3 months depending on the site, to give it a good foothold on Google first.

Do I know if my tactics work, I know they work for me.