Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Free Forum Script, which is the best?
Free Forum Script, which is the best?
I will definitely side with phpbb.
It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a glamorous forum with many facilities then its mybb. And if you are looking for a forum script which is reliable in support with robust team to help you assist than its phpbb.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a glamorous forum with many facilities then its mybb. And if you are looking for a forum script which is reliable in support with robust team to help you assist than its phpbb.

I was thinking of using mybb. But now I am definitely going for phpbb.
I think I will just go with phpbb. Yeah, I checked it their support forum is really helpful.
BBPress forum is the best. BBPress is forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.

Forum Jump: