Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to remove cashing problem of website?
Hi expert !! How to remove cashing problem of website?
You can clear the browser cache from the settings of a web browser. Clearing the cache will help to load websites faster.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
1 Try holding down the Shift key while pressing the Refresh button.
2 Close your browser and re-open it (make sure you are NOT on the cached page) and delete your temporary Internet files (clear your cache). ...
3 Restart your computer.
4 Use an alternative URL for the same location.
I would like to suggest you Finding the cached files on your server and clearing the cache folder via FTP solved the caching problem for me.
RH-Calvin Wrote:You can clear the browser cache from the settings of a web browser. Clearing the cache will help to load websites faster.

davidsmith21 Wrote:1 Try holding down the Shift key while pressing the Refresh button.
2 Close your browser and re-open it (make sure you are NOT on the cached page) and delete your temporary Internet files (clear your cache). ...
3 Restart your computer.
4 Use an alternative URL for the same location.

The Op hasn't talked about clearing browser cache.