Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Created a list of PBN sites still not ranking
Created a list of PBN sites but still the main blog isn't ranking. Am I doing something wrong here?

I created some small blogs and put some good content in them. And then linked (one link from each blog) my main blog from those blogs.
Well creating a PBN is not enough. You cannot go publishing hundreds of blogs and then linking back and expecting your main site to rank. The authority has to originate from somewhere.

Try to get ranked for those small sites too. Then they will certainly pass some link juice.
Your PBN have to have some authority otherwise their link won't be able to pass much link juice. And hence you will not get ranked better.
Try to rank your PBN sites first. One they have enough authority they will then pass link juice in return.
(08-14-2017, 04:37 AM)brian Wrote: Well creating a PBN is not enough. You cannot go publishing hundreds of blogs and then linking back and expecting your main site to rank. The authority has to originate from somewhere.

Try to get ranked for those small sites too. Then they will certainly pass some link juice.

Absolutely, merely creating a Private Blog Network (PBN) isn't sufficient. Quality surpasses quantity; publishing numerous blogs without a source of authority won't guarantee improved rankings for your main site.magic eight ball