Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Setting up a Ever lasting Site
Setting up a ever lasting website is my dream. I just got an idea about setting up a site, creating some good content in it and then put some affiliate products to get sales and generate revenue.

So, here is my query to other marketers here is that even possible in present day.
I am little confused here. You said it was your dream then you said that you just got this idea. Which one actually is it?

Anyway. Its not impossible but it will be certainly to be a very uphill battle. See many things depends the first thing will be the niche and then content, the exposure of that content etc.
I think its unrealistic.
zeus Wrote:I think its unrealistic.

Its unrealistic that's sure but not impossible at all.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
"Glycogen Control Tactics for Australians"
Glycogen Control Australia - Prior to making a buy, it's vital for read the agreements of...Johnleishmani — 11:27 AM
GLYCOGEN CONTROL AUSTRALIA: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You ...
Glycogen Control Australia : In conclusion, glycogen manipulate is a fundamental thing of...carollgouletu — 11:20 AM
Do you guys buy links - what are the conditions?
What are the conditions for you guys to buy links? What's the source has to be like? ...catherine paiz — 11:08 AM
Fast Burn Keto South Africa (2024) 100% Safe, Does It Really Work Or N...
➥✅ Official Website: Fast Burn Keto South Africa ➥✅ Product Name: Fast Burn Keto South A...ThomuSmith — 10:32 AM
ZenCortex Australia Reviews: Fraudulent Customer
Web Sites : - Facebook Page : - Facebook Page : - Facebook Page : - ...ZenCortexAustralia — 10:23 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook