Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does No-follow Links preserve the Link Juice of an page?
Does No-follow Links preserve the Link Juice of an page? I mean if I no-followed all the links in one page. Then will it preserve the link juice of the page from flowing out.
No they certainly not. The link juice will be passed anyway. Just making a link no-follow means that you are telling the search engines that the link should not get counted as a ranking factor for the referring page.
If a link is present then the link juice will flow outwards no matter if its a no-follow or do-follow.

Its just that if a link is no-follow then the link juice is going to a pit from where it can never be recovered.
No follow links are never crawled and indexed by search engines. Hence they do not contribute to link juice for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:No follow links are never crawled and indexed by search engines. Hence they do not contribute to link juice for your website.

Do you even read what OP said?