Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you know about Blog Flipping?
Hello Friends… I want to know do you know about Blog Flipping in SEO? Please tell me.
You start a blog, get it running with some stable traffic and sell it.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting
Blog flipping is a process of buying and selling of Websites/blogs/domains wherein you have to buy any blog in low price and then sell into higher price.
Blog flipping is an strategy used by certain online business owners. It includes making a weblog and promoting it after it has achieved a certain reputation. It involves creating blogs, promoting your blogs and selling it for earning profit on some auction sites like Flippa.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Blog flipping is a technique used in online business. The principle of blog flipping lies in creating blogs or buying cheap ones, generating traffic and developing them to the highest level and once they become popular, promoting them for the higher price.
Blog flipping is the process of buying the domain,website, blogs for low price and selling for the higher price by making it popular.
BLOG FLIPPING is a way by which you can earn profit through selling/buying of websites/blogs/domains. In this you buy a blog at lower price and by increasing its ranking on SERPs and also domain authority, then sell it at higher price.

Thanks

Jack Smith