Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Should I use Adwords for Ad Campaign?
One of my site has many affiliate products of amazon. The site doesn't get much traffic but the traffic (organic) is very decent and good. The CTR in amazon products are about 50% and sales are of above 10% of the total traffic. The commission which I am earning right now are between $1-$4. Now here is my query should I use adwords to increase the targeted traffic? Or, should focus on getting more and more organic?
I don't think that Adwords in your case will be a good idea. As your profit margin is too low. And adowrds campaigns are costly.
If I was you then I will starting focusing on SEO than ever. Because from what I am seeing that your site is doing pretty well by itself. So, focus on things which are you are doing SEO wise.

Forum Jump: