Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Building Links from Blogs
Suppose I am getting a few links from one blog which looks suspicious to me due to the site's content. Should I link it to my money site?
Create two tiered links if you have suspicion.
First get link to your web 2.0 site and then from that page link back to you money site. In this way if the site gets hit by any penalty then it will effect only the your web 2.0 site.
You can but you need to write something related to your site as much as possible
Google Search Engine encourage people conversion about information and you can add your url as the represent
enot Wrote:Suppose I am getting a few links from one blog which looks suspicious to me due to the site's content. Should I link it to my money site?

If you think the site's content is copied or spammy then just don't get a link from them.
If you are suspicious about the blog content then you should not build backlinks from the blog. It will create spam backlinks for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth