Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Building Content For PBN
How should I build so much content for my PBN network? Its too much work. Should I think of hiring someone?
Yeah if you are building a large PBN then its always too much work for anybody. You should definitely consider hiring some content writers to write the content for you.
You may do all the work by yourself but if you get some new minds to do the work for you then obviously they will do the work more exclusively.
First you will need a strategy. Gather content accumulate articles and rewrite them atleast so you can publish ten posts for each site. Yeah, you definitely hire someone but why do it if you can do it for yourself. Sure it will take time but still your profit margin will be huge.
Its all about content strategy. Build content a month earlier so can make a clear schedule.