Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does DA plays a role in the SERP's?
Does Domain Authority plays a role in the SERP's?
DA has nothing to do with the SERP's. Its a third party metrics so hasn't any effect in the search rankings.
Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Yes DA plays a role in the SERP's
Yes, if your website's DA is high then your post will rank higher than others which have lower DA.
Definitely, it matters. If we are using the high DA website and get back link from them then it is surely affects the ranking as well.
yes, it matters.If you are using High Domain Authority trust of your Site to SERP increases.Domain authority not only helps you to rank for keywords but also makes your site appear authorities to search bots that mean whatever you write is considered important. And this indirectly means more followers, more sponsored post requests, and more value of your blog.