Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
YouTube links and Google ranking
Everyone has probably noticed that many times when you search for certain terms on Google, there are a few YouTube links among the results. The integration of Google+ with YouTube has made YouTube an important source of do-follow backlinks. Do you think that promoting your site in YouTube comments and YouTube video descriptions can have a significant impact on its ranking in Google search?
The links from youtube description might have some value but the links from the comments i think have not. As Matt Cutts have clearly said that the number of links doesn't effect any SERP's but the value of link does. Comment links have not much value but the description link has it means the video either comprises the link or it links to the contributing member.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Visit web soundbar malaysia company Malaysia
Our business in music was first established in 1962 with humble beginnings in a shop hous...noragrace2224 — 03:58 PM
pos system for salon and spa
Inspired by rapidly improving technology, Studio Manager was created to move the beauty s...noragrace2224 — 03:57 PM
ClearSK Aesthetic Clinics - ClearSK Aesthetic Clinic
ClearSK Aesthetic Clinics operates under the medical division of ClearSK Group. The Group...noragrace2224 — 03:56 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Last time I heard finance sector was stable. I don't believe politics isn't effecti...cbtech — 02:51 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Finance sector is having many troubles. First this is an election year for major countr...cc1 — 02:49 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook