Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Done SEO, now what?
We have been doing SEO for our eCommerce site for while. And we are getting pretty much good traffic and conversions out of it.

Now, if we have to increase conversions then what should you guys prefer to do? We are thinking about some alternatives of SEO. As SEO may be good but it takes some time to see an actual change.
First of all, why do you wanna invest in some thing else if you are already getting a good ROI? Sure SEO may take some time but its totally worth it.

And if you really want to invest in something other than SEO which will have good ROI. Then I will strongly suggest that you invest in PPC Campaigns. They are most effective way in getting conversions for an eCommerce site. Just you will have to run and track the campaign carefully.
SEO is never done and you will need to work on continuous off page and check for on page regularly to keep your ranking maintained in search engine pages. If you stop doing SEO your competitors will rank higher.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Try running PPC Campaigns through Google Adwords if you want to invest money for exposure and brand awareness.