Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Adtrafico - All in One Thread
Share your thoughts about this network. Your reviews, feedbacks, any suggestion for the owner to make it better. Any suggestions for the publishers to make some money from them.

Discuss all the goods and bads about this network.
Very good network and very cool guys to work with. Have no complaints.

But their payout could be a bit less. $100 is a high price limit for small term publishers. One of our customers used them they loved it but had to wait 2 months to get pay out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • adam23
Good network yes. But their payout had so many issues. For my first payment I have to issue two times for them to recognize my request.

They are good but can be better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes adam23's post:
  • brian
Are their offers just dating ones? Or, related to adult entertainment? I have come in contact with them. And they looked good, so looking for some offers in fitness-health-exercise things.
Their main niches are dating, lead generation, streaming gaming etc. You can find some offers fitting for you in the health section but don't expect plenty of them.

Quote:Are their offers just dating ones? Or, related to adult entertainment? I have come in contact with them. And they looked good, so looking for some offers in fitness-health-exercise things.