Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does Guest Posting really helps to build Authority?
Does Guest Posting really helps to build Authority in any niche? Or, just just people do it only for link building purposes.
Yeah, it helps a lot.

Frankly speaking people generally do it for link building purposes but it is also very effective when it comes to building authority and targeted audience outreach.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Guest posting helps to build your domain trust and also ranks your keywords higher in search engines. They also help to generate good traffic to your website from various external webpages.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
No doubt, it is use for only link building but if we take the advantage of it, we get targeted audience and definitely domain authority increase.
Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for your website, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as they have to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Guest posting will be an effective approach for your target audience, but not with link building purposes.
Sure, Guest posting also can help build brand awareness with a different audience and help drive new traffic to your site. No doubt if it can get more traffic for your site
steveposter Wrote:Guest posting will be an effective approach for your target audience, but not with link building purposes.

I completely disagree. I see plenty of people use guest posting just for link building purposes.