Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to earn through Affiliate Marketing ???
i heard many times that we make money through affiliate marketing... call someone tell me how that possible and what the process is????
Suppose, you have a blog about iphone apps and your audience base is strong, so you can just suggest them various iphone apps which they will buy through your site and you will get some commission from the advertisers of the respective app companies.
frank Wrote:Suppose, you have a blog about iphone apps and your audience base is strong, so you can just suggest them various iphone apps which they will buy through your site and you will get some commission from the advertisers of the respective app companies.

Yes I m agree with you and there are various websites that offer affiliate marketing programs from which you can earn money.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.weblinkindia.net/">http://www.weblinkindia.net/</a><!-- m -->
Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitors. you as a publisher will be rewarded when you help a business by promoting their products or services.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts.