Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on May 2017
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on May 2017 here.
What I am seeing that https, content, mobile friendly or not, these things doesn't matter. Its been proven in the last couple of months. I am not sure exactly what is Google trying to do here.
SERP's are gone to hell. No traffic from the search engines to one of my site not even zombie ones.
limbo Wrote:SERP's are gone to hell. No traffic from the search engines to one of my site not even zombie ones.

Suddenly this week is better and many of your old keywords have started to rank better now.
smz21 Wrote:
limbo Wrote:SERP's are gone to hell. No traffic from the search engines to one of my site not even zombie ones.

Suddenly this week is better and many of your old keywords have started to rank better now.

Yeah. I am seeing this too. I am hoping that it will stay.
Google is now saying that "You Can Get Unnatural Links From Good Sites & Natural Links From Spammy Sites ". So, we have to focus on whether the links are unnatural or not and not where its from. Confusedhock:
mediamonster Wrote:Google is now saying that "You Can Get Unnatural Links From Good Sites & Natural Links From Spammy Sites ". So, we have to focus on whether the links are unnatural or not and not where its from. Confusedhock:

I don't know if its the reason or not but the SERP's are pretty shook up this week.
This week what we have seen is some odd keywords are moving back and forth. I hope that this will not stay.
zeus Wrote:This week what we have seen is some odd keywords are moving back and forth. I hope that this will not stay.
I have the situation too. so i can lost my work.
Some serious updates are going on.

I am seeing these type of discussion in plenty of other SEO forums.