Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are the benefits of Rich Snippets?
What are the benefits of Rich Snippets? Can anybody explain it to me.
Eye catching results – Drawing a search user’s attention from your competitors’ listings to your own result.
Potential CTR increase – Possibly increasing click through rates and lowering the chance of the user ‘bouncing’ as they see more information about the page before clicking through (there is also the potential to deter users if the additional rich snippets information shows something they were not looking for).
Providing ‘quality’ results – Offering results that could match the user’s intent more closely. On the downside, if the informational benefit of the rich snippet satisfies the users search query, it might eliminate the need to click through for further engagement.
Eye Catching results,
Potential Click Through Rates increase,
Providing quality results,
Higher chances of Ranking on Search Engine Result Page,
More Qualified Leads,
More Credibility.
Rich Snippets in search results help improve your click through rate to your website.
Rich snippets could lead to higher user engagement with your pages and might land more qualified traffic. It can help to pre-qualify website visitors.