Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
(03-23-2024, 02:57 PM)lamhik21 Wrote: 20% decrease in traffic. After several bursts of traffic this week.

Did anything got deindexed? If not the you are probably fine.
(03-24-2024, 02:42 PM)bae22 Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 02:57 PM)lamhik21 Wrote: 20% decrease in traffic. After several bursts of traffic this week.

Did anything got deindexed? If not the you are probably fine.

No, a slight decline in traffic is noticed. I am seeing it in many of my sites. Across many niches.
I think both of the updates are over now. No movement at my end. Everything is settled.
(03-25-2024, 02:47 PM)pepe_short Wrote: I think both of the updates are over now. No movement at my end. Everything is settled.
Core update isn't over.

Anyway, the ranks that were lost last year. And people were expecting to regain their lost ground this year has no luck so far in this update.
It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with the activation of auto ads. These auto ads can be a convenient way to optimize ad placements on your site without manual intervention. However, it's always a good idea to monitor their performance and ensure they're not affecting user experience negatively.Google often makes updates to its algorithms and SERPs, so staying informed about these changes is key. If you're interested, I found a couple of articles on this topic that might be helpful: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/maximizin...ith-dyhje/
(03-25-2024, 08:02 PM)Myrastomean Wrote: It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with the activation of auto ads. These auto ads can be a convenient way to optimize ad placements on your site without manual intervention.

Then you don't know recently google changed it's adsense policy from CPC to CPM. They no longer pay via clicks but they pay for impressions.

Anyway, you guys should focus on building a brand name. Don't rely on anything too much these days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • tabassum21
(03-26-2024, 02:50 PM)avinash Wrote: Anyway, you guys should focus on building a brand name. Don't rely on anything too much these days.

How do you want us to proceed here?
(03-01-2024, 02:56 PM)abhirupb Wrote: New month, new things.

Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my site already activated.
It seems like Google AdSense has activated auto ads on the website. It uses machine learning to place ads on the websites.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.
(03-27-2024, 07:05 AM)jahnvi arora Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 02:56 PM)abhirupb Wrote: New month, new things.

Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my site already activated.
It seems like Google AdSense has activated auto ads on the website. It uses machine learning to place ads on the websites.

You can surely turn those off if you want to.
(03-25-2024, 08:02 PM)Myrastomean Wrote: It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with the activation of auto ads. These auto ads can be a convenient way to optimize ad placements on your site without manual intervention. However, it's always a good idea to monitor their performance and ensure they're not affecting user experience negatively.Google often makes updates to its algorithms and SERPs, so staying informed about these changes is key. If you're interested, I found a couple of articles on this topic that might be helpful: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/maximizin...ith-dyhje/

How does this article help for adsense?