Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
(03-18-2024, 02:51 PM)evancr Wrote: We are using adwords now. With couple of bucks. They are getting tremendous traffic. And the fun part is no matter how many clicks I have. I still have to pay the RPM model.

Some might be surprised but it is actually good. You get legit pageviews you get paid. Just like traditional media.
[-] The following 2 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • evancr, nehal91
(03-19-2024, 02:51 PM)vk_lord Wrote: Some might be surprised but it is actually good. You get legit pageviews you get paid. Just like traditional media.

And you are not just getting sales when you do. You are also increasing your brand outreach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes evancr's post:
  • vk_lord
Traffic exploded since the last 24 hours or so.

Kw's are fluctuating still they are hitting max limits.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • dn21
(03-20-2024, 02:46 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Traffic exploded since the last 24 hours or so.

Kw's are fluctuating still they are hitting max limits.

200% increase in our case.

I think it's some specific niches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dn21's post:
  • white knight
@dn21 Saw the traffic surge today. Don't know where it's coming from. Mostly they are direct traffic. G isn't responsible atleast directly.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • jessica21, UKcart
(03-21-2024, 02:47 PM)white knight Wrote: @dn21 Saw the traffic surge today. Don't know where it's coming from. Mostly they are direct traffic. G isn't responsible atleast directly.

UK traffic has increased 40% but no sales. This doesn't mean they are zombie traffic. They are just not converting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKcart's post:
  • white knight
After adsense switched the traffic quality from adwords is good actually.

Anyway, 40% increase in traffic since the last 72 hours or so.
(03-22-2024, 02:57 PM)jessica21 Wrote: After adsense switched the traffic quality from adwords is good actually.

Anyway, 40% increase in traffic since the last 72 hours or so.

Many sites I know have reported increase in revenue.

The ones who are reporting decrease are mostly blogs. Those who rely solely on G or social media traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kang's post:
  • jessica21
20% decrease in traffic. After several bursts of traffic this week.
(03-23-2024, 02:57 PM)lamhik21 Wrote: 20% decrease in traffic. After several bursts of traffic this week.

I am assuming you are talking about weekend. Well they are bit slow.