Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
With the new updates is anybody seeing anything? Everything looks normal at my end so far.

I am not hearing anything stupid either.
(03-06-2024, 02:48 PM)brad21 Wrote: With the new updates is anybody seeing anything? Everything looks normal at my end so far.

I am not hearing anything stupid either.

It can take weeks to role them out. So, wait up for now.
A small site of mine only 2 years old got fully deindexed from Google. Even got a manual action message in GSC.

Why? I don't understand. The site has all good content written by me, majority all unique. No AI written or something. No rewritten. And yet it got fully indexed. It's not even cater a fully functioning audience. Those who have query of my other main site shall visit this one for answers. It is like a sister site. Now why I have entire separate sister site? It's a long story. The point is why G why?
[-] The following 2 users Like lonelysoul's post:
  • abhirupb, anush29
What I am seeing is extremely disturbing. AI written content isn't being penalized but the human written ones are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • white knight
(03-07-2024, 07:44 AM)abhirupb Wrote: What I am seeing is extremely disturbing. AI written content isn't being penalized but the human written ones are.

Exactly they are doing it all wrong. Tongue

Anyway, subscription based services are getting a bit heat. It doesn't matter the niche. If you have subscription then you will be low compared to before.
[-] The following 4 users Like white knight's post:
  • limbo, lolab, UKcart, waylarge
Our UK traffic is down. As soon as the updates started.

It's not that our rankings of the eCommerce site fell. But the traffic just fell by 20%. It's not right.
(03-07-2024, 02:48 PM)UKcart Wrote: Our UK traffic is down. As soon as the updates started.

It's not that our rankings of the eCommerce site fell. But the traffic just fell by 20%. It's not right.

Exactly my case. Traffic down by 1/4. I am also hearing people getting manual action penalties. It is scaring me. They are giving it to anyone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lolab's post:
  • limbo
(03-08-2024, 04:56 AM)lolab Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 02:48 PM)UKcart Wrote: Our UK traffic is down. As soon as the updates started.

Exactly my case. Traffic down by 1/4. I am also hearing people getting manual action penalties. It is scaring me. They are giving it to anyone.

My concern as well. I am not seeing any pattern here to their manual actions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • diamondhead
(03-08-2024, 04:57 AM)limbo Wrote: My concern as well. I am not seeing any pattern here to their manual actions.

The pattern is whatever Google feels they will do.
(03-08-2024, 02:53 PM)diamondhead Wrote: The pattern is whatever Google feels they will do.

The pattern is that those who rely solely on Google for traffic except social media and also comes from individuals. And not corporations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush29's post:
  • waylarge