Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why Google ranking is so much fluctuate?
Why Google ranking is so much fluctuate?
It could be as a result of so many factors. Google could have updated their algorithm yes, but more likely in the short term your rankings on keywords will also be changing frequently depending on which websites internet users are visiting for those search terms. This could be affected by yours and your competitors content, SEO (both on page and off page), SMO etc. etc.
Its either the recent changes in Google's algorithm or the website's performance in the search results page.
The main reason behind fluctuation in Google ranking is only that they are updating their algorithm. As we all know that Google is a search engine and on search engine we always search some contents so Google is changing its after a time period for make it secure from spammer and bad links which can affects the website. So, sometimes updates are in our favour and sometimes updates are in not favour. So we face fluctuation in ranking.