Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Hostinger Domains, are they realy good?
All I hear is bad experiences through out the internet about their domains.
I have found a very suitable offer for me and also got the right domain. Should I go with it?
Their domain services are just like any other registrar yes some pricing may be different from others. But else than that everything should be same. And in the case of domains unless you do anything extremely fishy or stupid, you won't get into any trouble. Becuase there is not much anything to do anyway. You buy a domain point the nameservres or ip to the hosting and that's it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dn21's post:
  • tabassum21
(02-09-2024, 05:19 AM)dn21 Wrote: Their domain services are just like any other registrar yes some pricing may be different from others. But else than that everything should be same. And in the case of domains unless you do anything extremely fishy or stupid, you won't get into any trouble. Becuase there is not much anything to do anyway. You buy a domain point the nameservres or ip to the hosting and that's it.

Different than normal registration?
(02-09-2024, 02:50 PM)tabassum21 Wrote: Different than normal registration?

Registration fees and renewal fees are not the same in any case. You might see an ad saying $1 domain. Now, comes the question is it the value of domain really $1? No, obviously not. Then how they compensate? Well it's simple they charge you when you renew.