Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
First getting Traffic and than Conversions
First getting Traffic and than Conversions. How much time does it take to happen?
There is no specific time for this. Getting traffic is not that hard but getting conversion is. You have to build trust first in order to get sales.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Why people keep asking these kind of questions I don't understand.

There is no way anyone can say that. You can get sales and traffic within a few hours after launch or it can take forever. You should have a proper plan if you want traffic and sales from it.
We can't define any time for getting traffic. It takes time to build trust in market. Day to day, it increases by doing quality and effective work. When we get traffic then surely conversion also.