Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Ionos - All in One thread
Discuss anything and everything about Ionos. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
The best refund system it has. No joke. If I have to buy from them anything again then I will do it with my eyes shut.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lucas20's post:
  • lonelysoul
Have used them a while back.

Good response team and very fast response time. Their executives are also well aware about what they are doing.

Payment system of theirs can be a problem for some but for me it went swiftly.

Their uptime is also good. With reasonable pricing (can also be stated as cheap). I can surely relate why many people will be interested in their services.
I don't know what others say but I would definitely recommend it to anybody. It's one of the best hosting provider when it comes to the value for money.

Sometimes you just need enough resources to deploy your small site and that is enough for you. In those times you don't need cutting edge or pricey things. You just think of getting things online and that's it.

Their support needs some work done though. Otherwise, I have nothing to say.