Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
HostArmada - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about HostArmada. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
This host reminds me of Godaddy in many ways. When they came first in the market.

Hostarmada is pretty good in all general ways that one can think of. Good support with responsive chat executives, daily backups, free migration from another host, free SSL via Sectigo, has money back option and comes with standardized cPanel.

However they may look cheap their renewals are from it.
They are good. Apart from the renewals. Be careful to check out their real prices first before buying.

Everything else is good. Support, service, UI everything 8 out of 10.
Some people like to compare it with Godaddy when they were new. But I would certainly not. They are good in their own ways.

It happens many time when Godaddy executive don't have any clue specially regarding technical calls. But they are not like them they are very good in it. And they happens to have the patience to listen what the customer is actually saying rather than just suggesting knowledge base posts.