Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is ECPC?
What is ECPC?
eCPC is effective cost per click in online advertising. While CPC is the actual price for each click when buying clicks, eCPC is a calculated metric that tells you what the CPC would have been if you bought clicks instead of impressions, actions etc. The term CPC is often used instead of eCPC in the everyday language.
eCPC, is a metric used by Internet marketers to calculate the effectiveness of their online campaigns when the rate model used is CPC . eCPC can also be termed as ” profitable per click” so if the actual CPC is $2 and the eCPC is coming as $1 per click , than $1 is the profit on each clicks .
eCPC, is a metric used by Internet marketers to calculate the effectiveness of their online campaigns when the rate model used is CPC
eCPC called effective cost per click in online advertising
Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) helps you get more conversions from manual bidding. ECPC works by automatically adjusting your manual bids for clicks that seem more or less likely to lead to a sale or conversion on your website.
Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) is a bid strategy that automatically adjusts your manual bids for clicks that seem more likely to lead to a sale or conversion.