Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is schema in seo?
What is schema in seo?
Schema markup is code that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. If you've ever used rich snippets, you'll understand exactly what schema markup is all about.
Schema is the specific vocabulary tags that we can add in the HTML code for the better representation of the web pages in the SERP.
Schema markup in which resulted to rich snippet also improves the website's click through rate.
Schema.org is a markup vocabulary for structured data developed by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex, with the goal of creating a structured data markup that all search engines can understand.

This enables search engines like Google to pull out the relevant parts of a webpage in the form of rich snippets and rich data, making the results page more informative and increasing click-through rate.
Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. If you've ever used rich snippets, you'll understand exactly what schema markup is all about. Here's an example of a local business that has markup on its event schedule page.
Schema markup is code that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users.
Schema markup is code that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. If you have ever used rich snippets, you'll understand exactly what schema markup is all about. Here is an example of a local business that has markup on its event schedule page.
searching engine optimisation is a process of improving website page ranking in the web page
by the following wight hate techniques.
Schema is structured data vocabulary that defines entities, actions and relationship on the Internet. This is a code one can add to the HTML to markup pages on a websites in order to improve the way the pages are presented on search engines.