Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on April 2017
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on April 2017 here.
This month is the worst. Keywords rankings have fell into terrible number. The first week was bad but lets hope it will get better this week.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
April 2017 update was on the 4th and this is due to high behavior changes within the algorithm.
steveposter Wrote:April 2017 update was on the 4th and this is due to high behavior changes within the algorithm.

Recently, Mozcast has shown 100 degree. And now also most of the days the cast is showing above 80 degrees.
avinash Wrote:Recently, Mozcast has shown 100 degree. And now also most of the days the cast is showing above 80 degrees.

You are kidding right?
80 dergrees is a common thing now. :lol:
In some cases I am seeing a bit rise in traffic. So, SERP's are improving I am guessing.
As the threads go on, more and more are saying they have seen some significant changes. The update seemed to have lasted about two days, both on Monday and Tuesday but it is unclear if it was a rollback of Fred or something new or multiple things.
siva s Wrote:As the threads go on, more and more are saying they have seen some significant changes. The update seemed to have lasted about two days, both on Monday and Tuesday but it is unclear if it was a rollback of Fred or something new or multiple things.

Fred is not rolling back. My guess is that something new is coming up now.
I think many webmaster facing these type of problem. I think fred update can be reason.