Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to find Broken And low quality Links..?
How to find Broken And low quality Links..?
Broken and low quality backlinks are checked using various online tools like Google disavow tool. The disavow tool is used to disavow links that are harmful for your website. These links are excluded from ranking your website in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Using Webmaster to find bad links or else check with broken link Checker tools.
For Broken Links , there are different tools available in the market like W3C Validator and many more.....

And to find the Low Quality Links , here are some methods :

1. Identify as many linking root domains as possible using various backlinks data sources.
2. Check the ToolBar PageRank (TBPR) for all linking root domains and pay attention on the TBPR distribution
3. Work out the percentage of linking root domains that has been deindexed
4. Check social metrics distribution (optional)
5. Repeat steps 2,3 and 4 periodically (e.g. weekly, monthly)