Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Need advice regarding a CPA offer?
I am starting to promote some CPA offers. But I don't know what type of ad campaigns to use. Should I go for PPV traffic sources such as Leadimpact or should I go for PPC networks such as Adwords. Which will be more converting? Need your expert opinion.
I am not saying that it will work for every product. But the products which I choose work pretty well with PPV networks. With a budget of say $500 you can get some serious conversion if your product is under $20 price and has a commission rate more than 5%.
frank Wrote:I am not saying that it will work for every product. But the products which I choose work pretty well with PPV networks. With a budget of say $500 you can get some serious conversion if your product is under $20 price and has a commission rate more than 5%.

I agree with $500 budget PPV can perform really well. But you won't do any good if you don't have any past experience with PPV networks.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"