Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is google cache and what is the benifits of google cach
What is google cache and what is the benifits of google cache..?
Google takes a snapshot of each page it examines and caches (stores) that version as a back-up. The cached version is what Google uses to judge if a page is a good match for your query. Practically every search result includes a Cached link.
Google cache is a copy of page stored by Google. The most important benefit of google cache is the fact that from checking the cached versions, one can very easily determine the level of traffic and activity that goes towards their site, and just how frequent the activity is.
Caching is the process or reading through your webpage source by search engine spiders. They provide a cache certificate after a successful crawl.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth