Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Twitter helpful in SEO?
Is Twitter helpful in SEO?
Twitter is great for getting traffic. But AFAIK all External Links in Twitter are under rel="nofollow" tag, so it's not so helpful for SEO.
Twitter helps you to generate traffic for your website, you can just do social sharing on it. Basically in SEO, we try to rank our website on search engine result pages but by socializing on twitter you can only generate traffic to your blogs and other stuff.
Twitter SEO Tips: Leverage Your Social Presence For Better Traffic!
1) The art of using Keywords
2) Optimize Your Profile for SEO
3) Introduce Yourself
In social media, we can get only traffic from it. There is no role of SEO in it. Basically, twitter mainly use for traffic for your website or awareness of your brand.
Twitter is a social networking website that helps to promote your website and generate good traffic to your business. The social network builds your online reputation and traffic for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth