Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Thread:
Evolution Host - All in One Thread
Discuss anything and everything about Evolution Host. Reviews, reactions, feedback everything is welcome in this thread.
[-] The following 2 users Like Host's post:
  • joycer, white knight
This service is highly recommended if you are looking for a system that will not break down in chance of any high usage or something such sort.

I have one of their VDS system. I will definitely recommend others for it. Their servers are located all around the world. So, you won't face server location related problems.

Although it is a service of value for money. But I will recommend to those who knows what they are doing. If you know how to manage a server and what not's then go for it.

Also their customer service could be better. I have mailed them something showing the stats of our server. And asked to do what next since it is maxing it's limits. But they haven't replied me back yet and it's been 48 hours.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • joycer, mediadrug
Excellent services.

You can depend on it to work in any condition. Not to mention their VPS's are super duper fast compared to others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • joycer
They have a very smooth service. Had an app developed in one of their VPS's a while ago. I loved the service. Super fast, which was a very pleasant experience since no other service was that fast while for our apps. Absolutely no down time.

I would say that their interface was a bit problem for me. But that's just me. Too much graphics or absolutely no graphics both can create problems.
Collaborating with them for over a year felt more like being part of a cohesive business team rather than just a client and hosting company relationship. They consistently assisted me with every challenge, including issues like DDOS protection, ensuring impressive uptime, and delivering exceptional support. Their pricing is reasonable, not exorbitant, and possibly even more affordable compared to the quality of service they provide.