Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
SEOquake guide
Hi guys, I took the time to write a guide on how to use SEOquake. I am not their brand ambassador or affiliate but I use this free little plugin every day and despites the many disadvantages it has I find It useful.

Once you install SEOquake you can check:

1. Page overview (Dashboard)

The Alexa rank, the number of pages indexed by Google, the number of pages indexed by Bing, the website’s SEMrush rank, the Web Archive age, the number of Backlinks (according to SEMrush) and also valuable social signals like FaceBook likes, Google +1, Pinterest Pins, and Linkedin shares

2. Page info

Here you can see:

· Title

· Meta Keywords

· Meta description

· Internal links

· External links

3. SEOquake Diagnosis

Page analysis, Mobile compliance and Site compliance

4. Shows External links

In the “External links” section you can quickly check the number of external links a certain page has built and where they are pointing to.

5. Shows Internal links

6. Shows keyword density

7. Compare URLs/domains

8. SEOquake shows backlinks

9. Display advertising

10. Keyword difficulty

You can see the guide that I mentioned above here - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://digitalnovas.com/seoquake-guide">http://digitalnovas.com/seoquake-guide</a><!-- m -->. I hope you find it useful.