Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2023
(12-25-2023, 02:51 PM)zeus Wrote: Fluctuations in tech niche. But could be due to festivals.

Tags are ranking rather than pages and also messed up metas.

The issue is indexing and its super slow. And wrong many cases.
If tags gets indexed then use the canonical tag option.
(12-26-2023, 02:43 PM)bae22 Wrote: If tags gets indexed then use the canonical tag option.

Nope G is intentionally doing it.
i am the nation
Weird indexing is alright. But apparently there has been no indexing in many cases.
App's review pages have lost 70% of their traffic. This is insane.
[-] The following 1 user Likes joycer's post:
  • ecampbell
Huge bot activity as well. Only review pages are not fluctuating but also product pages.
(12-28-2023, 02:46 PM)bsystems Wrote: Huge bot activity as well. Only review pages are not fluctuating but also product pages.

Mine fallen then rose again.
Bot activity only? Try zombie traffic out of no-where. The whole thing is showing as direct.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BiggyIdeas's post:
  • felu
(12-29-2023, 02:44 PM)BiggyIdeas Wrote: Bot activity only? Try zombie traffic out of no-where. The whole thing is showing as direct.

I am telling you guys a big update is awaiting for us next year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes felu's post:
  • brad21
@felu It's a sure thing now. When they said there will be no updates this year.

The indexing issue is fixed somehow to some point but not all. Fluctuations are high as usual. And I have stopped seeing metrics of fluctuations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brad21's post:
  • felu