Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is better?
Is Domain Authority more important than Domain Age guys?
Can anyone explain it?
Domain age is important. Because it may factor a little but it does has an small effect in the search engine SERP's. But DA is a third party metrics which does not effect the SERP's.
While the importance of domain age has been hotly debated for years, in fact, there is little weight given to domain age, especially after a site is 2 or 3 months old. For a new site, domain age is a factor, because typically a new site does not have much content on it, so for that reason it will be more difficult to rank well in the search index.
Domain Authority is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines
Domain age is the length of time that a website has been registered and active.
Domain age can impact Domain authority. Both of them have their own importance.
Domain authority is better compared to age of domain. Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
ksmith29 Wrote:Domain age is important. Because it may factor a little but it does has an small effect in the search engine SERP's. But DA is a third party metrics which does not effect the SERP's.

Wow, I get it. thanks Smith.
so Domain Age have it own little affection while DA is just a number provided by third party ( I believe they are Moz) to show more about site's trust, right?
siva s Wrote:While the importance of domain age has been hotly debated for years, in fact, there is little weight given to domain age, especially after a site is 2 or 3 months old. For a new site, domain age is a factor, because typically a new site does not have much content on it, so for that reason it will be more difficult to rank well in the search index.

Yeah, I also think content is more important than Domain Age right now.
I've read on internet and they said that Domain Age is not even on the top first 50 factors.... nah.
Thank you guys.
I've got the idea of DOmain Age now.
Please feel fee if you guys want to tell about other SEO factors, I'll discuss with you guys too! xD