Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is Google Fred Algorithm?
Hai Guys!
Google has confirmed fred algorithm, Just tell what happened after confirmed this?
Yesterday, during the AMA with Google session at SMX West, Google's Gary Illyes may have confirmed the Fred algorithm update that targeted low value content on March 7th/8th.
Gary said in his response to questions about this Fred update that when they discussed the industry chatter on this update, his "search leads" (I guess his bosses) decided not to discuss it with the public. Then Gary said he will say one thing, that the sites impacted by this update should have been because what they are doing are specifically against Google's webmaster guidelines. Gary said the answer to why sites got hit by this is in the existing webmaster guidelines.
However, Fred isn’t just a small, daily change. This update got a lot of attention from SEO experts and webmasters because it has had a rollercoaster effect on their clients’ website rankings.

Some SEOs are reporting that their clients’ rankings are plummeting only to improve, plummet again, improve again and so on over the course of just a few hours.
Google Fred is the latest algorithm update which has taken the web world by storm.some websites are affected by this algorithm ,All the affected websites have something in common which is not going very well with Google Fred algo.
“Fred” is just a humorous euphemism that Googler Gary Illyes made up on the spot when pressed for a name for an unconfirmed, hypothetical update that a small percentage of (mostly) aggressive Web marketers attributed to March 7, 2017 or thereabouts.
Googlers John Mueller and Gary Illyes did confirm that something probably changed on that date because it was a Tuesday and Google rolls out changes to its live search engine “on average” (according to Illyes) about 3 times a (week)day.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth