Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much PPC plays role in Digital Marketing?
How much does PPC plays role in Digital Marketing?
PPC plays a very important role in digital marketing. It may be not used by everybody because it needs money to get started but if you are into a big business and you can invest money then it can get almost instant exposure of your brand to very targeted audience.
In digital marketing, PPC plays an important role. Firstly it is paid, if have a large organization and spend money then you can do this for your business. By doing this, you can easily get targeted audience related to your services and products.
We started as SEOs, but we’re moving towards becoming all around online marketing consultants. Often, PPC is a part of the optimal online marketing strategy for our clients.
Short for pay per click, PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate when an ad is clicked on, regardless if a sale is made or not.
With pay per click in search engine advertising, the advertiser would typically bid on a keyword so the PPC rate changes. On single website -- or network of content websites -- the site publisher would usually set a fixed pay per click rate. Also called cost-per-click (CPC).