Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are Free Email List useful?
I searched in google and after doing some extensive research I found a couple of email free list. Now, I am confused even though they are from my niche, are they really going to help my marketing?
I am sorry to disappoint you but free lists no matter how much targeted they are, they are not going to help you with any marketing. Its better in the case of email marketing is that you grow the list organically.
You can get free email lists. But they are not going to get you anywhere. I used to send emails to some of my free email lists which I had gathered but there CTR rate is very close to zero.
Nope they are not good at all. I have tried them but they are just waste of time.
No, disappointment. Free list are not much useful. Some of the mail records are fraud. Some of them are related to x-employ of company, which means not an updated list of email records. Some one have to search manually each and every company organically for finding the good and correct mails.
According to me they are that much effective and useful as many of them are fake and are not in use. Many of them are generated by bots.
If you want to grow and nurture your business, email marketing is the way to go.
Hello,No, they are not good at all. I have tried them but they are just waste of time.