Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on March 2017
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on March 2017 here.
Search traffic is going crazy all always. But I finding my odd keywords are getting ranked then usual keywords.
Keywords position dancing. I loose many keywords ranking on top Sad
Some of the keyword which are old but have some few good links are ranking better now. It has been seen that any site which was ranking for new keywords better are now not even close to the first pages of the SERP's but the old keywords are really ranking better.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Google released a pdf saying Google will now penalize offensive and hateful content. I mean 'hateful', what does it even mean? Which type of content they talking about? Everything these days are offensive to somebody.
avinash Wrote:Google released a pdf saying Google will now penalize offensive and hateful content. I mean 'hateful', what does it even mean? Which type of content they talking about? Everything these days are offensive to somebody.

Who knows and who cares about these stupid updates. I have stop caring for these about a long time ago. Life is so much better now. Wink
Traffic is seriously this week. I hope it gets better the next.
I am good because of my referral traffic this week.
ksmith29 Wrote:I am good because of my referral traffic this week.

For some keywords which I was 100 of clicks per day.They are now down to 5-10.
Google Fred algorithm has confirmed and it is evaluating site's quality. Now we have a chance to get the good SERP's back.