Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
NVMe Shared Hosting vs SSD Shared Hosting
I have been offered both. The prices vary a little. But that's not the issue here. I am confused which one to choose. NVMe SSD shared hosting will cost more but aren't they faster then SSD's. Some are saying for a shared hosting to be fast it has nothing to do with the storage and evrything to do with load. Please share your thoughts.
As per my understanding. Shared hosting's speed is dependent on the load of that particular machine.

Coming to the point of NVMe and plain SSD's. The difference you won't be able to tell. Because you will not be responsible for the entire machine, it's upgrades and while doing so reboot.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • bpatel, sjda21
Thanks for clearing it. They representeed it in way. That I thought spending some extra money would be really great for my site.
Those are so called marketing tactics mate. I bet you won't be able to tell the difference even if you try to. So, pick one that suits you.