Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google is not crawling inner pages
The inner pages of my site is crawled by Google. When i tried to search the categories of my site's root directory is not showing in their results. What should i do??
Maybe you should check your robots.txt file, see if the inner-pages of your site is actually crawl-able or not. And also the google is changing their index database so you should wait, it may take some time to overcome it. How much time had been spend ??
motionz Wrote:Maybe you should check your robots.txt file, see if the inner-pages of your site is actually crawl-able or not. And also the google is changing their index database so you should wait, it may take some time to overcome it. How much time had been spend ??
Its been a month since i had added my site through the webmasters tool.
Yeah, admin is right and also you should fetch all your urls manually. Have you done it yet??
Paul Wrote:Yeah, admin is right and also you should fetch all your urls manually. Have you done it yet??
Yes, i did every time i update my site. And also i had checked that my site robots.txt file is just fine & it is craw-able via webmasters tool
Then you just wait and ask for support in the google webmasters forum.