Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Social Media marketing over traditional marketing
From 2008 the social media marketing has grown tremendously. I know that all brands must look onto it to run their business. But is it possible that the marketing through social signals will grow so much big that they will make the traditional marketing channels such as telephone, SMS etc extinct??
master11 Wrote:From 2008 the social media marketing has grown tremendously. I know that all brands must look onto it to run their business. But is it possible that the marketing through social signals will grow so much big that they will make the traditional marketing channels such as telephone, SMS etc extinct??
I don't think that they will be extinct in near future atleast 20 years. Because social media marketing is good and free but still its not totally reliable to run and grow a business in my opinion though.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Many people use social media nowadays. So it is good to use social media to promote your business. It can help you to get relevant traffic on your website and get business also.
EcumenConsultancy Wrote:Many people use social media nowadays. So it is good to use social media to promote your business. It can help you to get relevant traffic on your website and get business also.
Yeah its definitely true but one should not neglect the traditional methods also as they have much juice left in them right now. You must start using social media marketing to promote your business because it will take time to get relevant and loyal followers by social media, in time your social marketing skills will also evolve and become more perfect so when the traditional method will come to an end you will be ready for it.
I'd more prefer the social media marketing rather than the traditional marketing. During my marketing I know that its the content who actually helps you to gain the attention of others.
Right now I am using both of them side by side. Both are advantageous in their own respective ways.
Yeah....I totally agreed with Paul.
I don't think that traditional marketing will extinct because you cannot rely on digital marketing wholly for promoting your products. So both are necessary for the promotion of your site.
Social marketing is increasing now a days, and it is getting popular day by day. But you cannot rely on it totally, traditional marketing is still important for marketing of products or company.
I don't consider social media as marketing medium but as a platform to establish my product and services because this will serve as a bridge to increase my site's reputation then conversions as well as rankings will follow.