Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
What Backup System are you guys using for your Server?
I am currently using Acronis. And it's pretty good.

What are you guys using? Many here still use the cPanel system, am I not right here?
I am Jetpack user mate.

I was using Acronis at first but faced some problem with the OVH servers. Actually, I didn't quite figure out what was the problem there.

So, migrated to Jetpack.
(08-13-2023, 02:40 PM)vk_lord Wrote: I am Jetpack user mate.

I was using Acronis at first but faced some problem with the OVH servers. Actually, I didn't quite figure out what was the problem there.

So, migrated to Jetpack.

Jetpack is good but not that much reliable I would say. It is good for something if you already have a backup system and just ensuring nothing slips away then this is the solution you are looking for.

Coming to Acronis they are a beast but they couldn't get the basics right many times. I remember once I had it, I was really excited and was trying to some simple experimentation. But they didn't even give reply. It's like they were using a failed mailing system themselves.

cPanel or DirectAdmin backup systems are good. No doubt that's why I rely on them. Apart from them I have some customized mysqldump crons running. Which I personally take copies from to keep in my own computer.