Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : Guest Blogging vs Other link building methods
Which method of link building do you prefer, the conventional guest blogging process or other link building techniques such as blog commenting, article submission, forum posting etc ??
[-] The following 9 users Like motionz's post:
  • ActiveWebSEO, anan21, digitaladvertisekarobar, Marilyn, midnmadetech, nahdia, SohanPerves, stellarhomes, vara nibo
I would prefer , Guest posting , as it provides quality links
[-] The following 4 users Like nikhilsinghlink's post:
  • nahdia, rasel758220, Shojib Roy, SohanPerves
Hello,
I would like to prefer Guest blog posting as well as article submission.Guest blogs give quality links but article submission also give quality links if article having high quality contents and posted on high authority sites.
If you are looking for top seo services we are willing to work for you.<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.go4seoindia.com">http://www.go4seoindia.com</a><!-- m -->
[-] The following 3 users Like seo services's post:
  • rasel758220, SohanPerves, vara nibo
seo services Wrote:Hello,
I would like to prefer Guest blog posting as well as article submission.Guest blogs give quality links but article submission also give quality links if article having high quality contents and posted on high authority sites.
What about forum posting?? (the links which we get from our forum signatures)
[-] The following 3 users Like motionz's post:
  • linkbuilder1, nahdia, rasel758220
Forum posting is very effective as it has user engagement which Google gives high priority these days.

SEO in Orange County
[-] The following 1 user Likes dbjyti's post:
  • vara nibo
guest blogging is best
For my online website, I build natural links and I always try to get link from any technique, but the main concern is on natural way. Sometimes I prefer Guest posting because I love writing and sharing views.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hiltonclary's post:
  • rasel758220
They both have their own importance. Although guest blog takes time to approve but it is important, along with this other techniques will till than take cre of your website position.
Guest Blogging is better, because google often doesn't consider forum posts.
Lecithin.us - Medical Information, Islam and Medicine, Home Remedies
http://www.lecithin.us
The link building methods of forum posting, blog commenting, and article submission have gone by the wayside. These links are very ineffective when compared to guest posting done properly. I'll explain why. 99 out of 100 times blog comments, forum posts, etc are nofollow, which doesn't pass page rank. Also, due to the fact that this method is no longer a secret, everybody's doing it. So that means there are hundreds, if not thousands of outbound links from the top-level domain of any forum or highly trafficked blog.

However, you can pick and choose the guest blogs you want and offer them products for a review in exchange for a dofollow. I recently did this for a client of ours by finding a well-trafficked blog and sending the owner a small product of her liking. After her post went live we received nearly 1,000 visits that day from the post resulting in 7.5 pages per visit with a 15% bounce rate. Also, there were 12 conversions attributed to that post.

Moreover, we saw an organic boost in traffic even though the link had been in place for just an hour or two. In 4-6 weeks that dofollow link will begin to pass page rank. So sometimes paying a bit upfront can help you reap huge rewards. This wouldn't have been possible through a blog comment, forum post, or article submission.
[-] The following 4 users Like PK357's post:
  • jusin541, linkbuilder1, SohanPerves, Wallpaperinstallation