Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : Guest Blogging vs Other link building methods
motionz Wrote:Which method of link building do you prefer, the conventional guest blogging process or other link building techniques such as blog commenting, article submission, forum posting etc ??

Google consider Guest blogging as a black hat seo technique because 95% people use spamming in Guest blogging.

Read What Google is saying about Guest blogging
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356">https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356</a><!-- m -->
You can do social profile or social bookmarking for link building .
What about directory submission?
helmettoday Wrote:What about directory submission?

Hii,
Directory Submission is an outdated way of link building. Most of the people do it rarely.
You can do social media marketing submission and can generate more traffic as compared to other submission methods for link building.
Nowadays, Guest posting is one of the best ways to get quality link and traffic also.
Guest Posting and forum submission is best.

Thanks,
Search Engine Marketing Company Chennai
I'd like to prefer Guest Blogging, Forums Posting, Blog Commenting & Article Submission because you can get quality links through these techniques at free of cost.
Guest posting is not just about getting backlinks. You can write for us here. It is an opportunity to target new audience, increase subscribers, grow your online audience and build relationships with other niche influencers
I think guest blogging is the best way to build your links.
Guest Blogging: It will take time to getting your content approved by editor always but i would say it is best practice to do guest rather than ordinary link building activities. This gives you quality backlinks and helps to improve ranking but it is time consuming process.

Other Link Building Tactics: This activities required less time and less efforts, by doing this activities it will not help you as quality backlinks because we dont follow any criteria while submission. so this will not help to get rank as fast as quality backlinks.