Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : Guest Blogging vs Other link building methods
Before we begin, your first task is to decide what your goal for guest blogging is. Knowing this goal ahead of time is key in determining the right kind of blogs to submit guest posts to.
Typically there are three main goals for guest blogging are:
Positioning yourself as an authority and well-known name in the industry.
Getting exposure (traffic) back to your website.
Building backlinks to your website.
But I recommend that beginner SEO-er should follow these:
- Forum posting
- SOcial sharing
- Answer
- Blogging.
There's some ways to get backlink, but I really like guest posting, as it brings us high-quality backlink, backlink is placed in middle of post and between relevant content. though it need much effort and money and energy but it worths. Furthermore, I also like doing infographic as it's easy to viral and be shared
In my opinion, guest Blogging is better. Google always respects the content and content of guest Blogging is always great
I also would prefer guest posting rather than other SEO methods. We can get strong backlink from it rather than other blogging. WE can easily get no of visitors for the particular guest post.
Hi there,

Guest blogging is one of the best ways to build link but it takes time because you have to find the high authority websites, convince the bloggers for guest blogging and ask them to give you backlinks. If I talk about the other methods like article submission, blog posting, forum question & answers, Infografics submissions and pdf submission etc are also good ways. But always keep in mind that follow the Google's guidelines.

Thanks.
I don't think there's necessarily one link building method that's the absolute best. I feel that you'd need a mix of link building types to build a good backlink profile. Yes, guest posting is an awesome way to build links but it also is probably one of the most time-consuming tactics to do. While there are other tactics such as commenting, profile submissions that are quick wins but also aren't from the most authoritative sites. It's definitely a balancing act.
I use Disqus comments sites. They are do follow
Link building is the website promotional strategy for acquiring direct inbound links to your site. It’s an important driver that helps your website rank higher in the search engines.
I prefer article posting.