Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : Guest Blogging vs Other link building methods
(04-12-2019, 01:07 PM)ishasingh1 Wrote: DO everything for link building guest post high profile creation , forum posting , social bookmarking and other things but not too much guest blogging in on first preference now a days

Forum posting, social bookmarking etc, these things provide basically no-follow links. And the least amount of sites those who do provide do-follow links passes no link juice what's so ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • gocityad
I did not know exactly that if they work or not. But I can say that they are not recommended by anybody. Last year I contacted a SEO expert of our town to discuss some projects of mine. He also told me the same.
Guest post is a best method to create quality back links. This is an effective method to create backlinks of your websites.
(07-08-2013, 04:02 AM)motionz Wrote: Which method of link building do you prefer, the conventional guest blogging process or other link building techniques such as blog commenting, article submission, forum posting etc ??
I'll prefer Guest posting because of qualified Leads.
Help your business grow digitally with quality. Smile

Digital Desire
(08-09-2019, 10:14 AM)digitaldesire Wrote: I'll prefer Guest posting because of qualified Leads.

You mean you can generate quality leads, right?
According to me, Guest blogging has become very much effective these days. Getting one or two links from a popular guest blogger is much more beneficial than other link building methods.