Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Low cost PPC network
I am looking for low cost PPC network. Google Adwords is good but for our niche their bids are way too high for me invest in them.
Why don't you try using facebook sponsored ads. They rates are pretty low and you can start advertising with a low budget as of $10.
anush Wrote:Why don't you try using facebook sponsored ads. They rates are pretty low and you can start advertising with a low budget as of $10.

Facebook is a social networking site so I tend not to depend on it much. Try bidvatiser they are one of the most oldest ad agencies in the market and also their bid rates are much low comparing to adwords.
Go Through the Facebook and other social media platforms
buildtraffic.com low Cost Per Click Ads as well as Pay Per Click Text Ads on our PPC Ad Network including PPC Text Ads and CPC Text Ads.